As we prepare to head back to our in person meetings, on July 14, it is very important to protect the health and comfort of all members. Please take the short (only 5 questions!) survey below. Club participation in this survey is important for a number of reasons, namely: to allow the board to make informed decisions and to get an idea of attendance.
2. There will be no more than 6 chairs/persons seated at each table. (this falls within the mandate that as an adult, if you chose to sit at that table, you are consenting and acknowledging to possible risks)
3. Tables will not be preset with silverware, water or coffee. There will be a beverage station for water, iced tea and coffee. Wrapped silverware will be picked up at the buffet line.
4. The buffet line will NOT be self service. An RVCC employee(s), wearing masks and gloves will plate your food as requested. According to RVCC, our buffett line is considered “cafeteria style” so it falls under different regulations than a “traditional buffet. “
5. Each trip to the coffee or water station will require a new, clean cup.
6. At our badge and payment table, we will provide hand sanitizer and will ask for individual spacing as we enter into the dining room.
Thank you for you cooperation!
To unsubscribe from future emails, please click on this link: Unsubscribe